If you don’t belive us, check what can happen if you don’t follow our advice!
Read the following excerpt from one of our friends. You will not regret it!
The top 10 unintentionally worst company URLs Attn: Entrepreneurs
Everyone knows that if you are going to operate a business in today..s world you need a domain name. It is advisable to look at the domain name selected as other see it and not just as you think it looks. Failure to do this may result in situations such as the following (legitimate) companies who deal in everyday humdrum products and services but clearly didn..t give their domain names enough consideration:
1. A site called ..Who Represents.. where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name… wait for it… is
2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
5. Then of course, there..s the Italian Power Generator company…
6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales (that’s in Australia):
7. If you..re looking for computer software, there..s always
8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is
9. Then, of course, there..s these brainless art designers, and their whacky website:
10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at
I hope you enjoyed it! 🙂
Please tell us what you think!!! haha